WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
“What’s the new form for this…?”
“Will my cargo be delayed due to Brexit?”
Osprey can support you at every level from quayside support to complete project planning. Our teams can work with you on new clearance procedures, scheduling, post-Brexit import and export licensing, documentation and more.
We’re ready, so you don’t need to worry.
- Post-Brexit Customs declarations
- Process advice – every aspect of cargo movement:
- Applications for EORI numbers
- Setting up a UK HMRC deferment account
- export and import licence requirements
- Tariff clarification
- Agent-to-agent clearances
- Electronically connected to UK ports
- Calculating and paying VAT and Duty
- Complete knowledge of Customs simplifications
- Warehousing and Customs warehousing
The impact of Brexit is something we can help you to manage. Our Port Services team and our project managers are ready to help you with all aspects of post-January 1st needs.
Contact us now for post-Brexit support