COULD YOU BE OUR NEW CUSTOMS COMPLIANCE & FREIGHT MANAGEMENT LEAD (HPC)?
We’re looking for a Customs Compliance & Freight Management Lead who’ll report directly into our Site Operations Service Manager. You’ll be based in Portishead, in Somerset, and be responsible for the delivery and implementation of all HMRC customs-related activities for our contract with Hinkley Point C.
The successful candidate will provide technical input and advice, and probably be involved in all stages of procurement, planning and operation across various contracts. It’s a role that comes with significant responsibility. We’re looking for someone who’s experienced, committed, and keen to help us live our ‘one team’ approach. We put a premium on highly analytical skills, and abilities to develop and maintain strong client relationships. It’s all about continuous improvement. You’ll be responsible for:
- Day to day, managing the provision of a critical site support service to a construction workforce of circa 5,600.
- Ensuring complete statutory, regulatory and site control compliance.
- Ensuring early intervention to avoid escalation of issues.
- Working collaboratively at all times, communicating effectively.
- Being accountable for all IoR knowledge-sharing across relevant business areas.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please email an up-to-date copy of your CV to us AND a covering email that tells us more about who you are and why you’re the ideal person to join the Osprey team. Send these details in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, if you’re 100% confident you’re our next Customs Compliance & Freight Management Lead … call us now on 01275 460 609.
Download the full job description here: OSPREY CUSTOMS COMPLIANCE & FREIGHT MANAGEMENT LEAD