Business Support Assistant
The Business Support Assistant will report to the Business Support Manager & Executive Assistant and will be an active member of the Group Services team.
In this role, you will provide wide-ranging administerial support across the group. This will involve performing a broad range of tasks to assist the Business Support Manager in supporting all areas of the business.
The Business Support Assistant is accountable for:
- Diary management, including making appointments, ensuring that all relevant information and organising has been captured for meetings, including room bookings/venues, catering, location maps, site information, visitor registration, etc.
- Assist with organising travel and accommodation for internal/external hospitality and events.
- Maintaining stationery cupboards and stock levels.
- Support with IT tasks as required – communicating with external support provider, onboarding/ offboarding, ordering new IT and telecoms equipment.
- Document production/management/filing.
- Support with maintenance and upkeep of internal company intranet.
- CRM admin – updating and maintaining valid information.