Osprey Group is offering a challenging and exciting opportunity to join our specialised engineering logistics Graduate Programme.
This programme will provide you with hands-on experience at its best, through both desktop and site-based exposure. The Graduate Engineer will work in a team of engineers responsible for developing engineering solutions and concepts for a wide variety of projects including heavy lift and transport operations.
The Graduate Engineer will be able to:
- Develop solutions to support sales and tendering activities
- Develop and apply structural calculations to evaluate, select and test operations
- Apply problem-solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking to engineer solutions to meet clients’ requirements whilst complying with legal and company standards
- Liaise with internal and external customers including face-to-face interaction with clients on site
- Manage projects through to execution using engineering principles and techniques
- Ensure business-related decisions are following HSEQ standards and procedures