A permanent Commercial Director role, is required in our Projects Division, based at one of Osprey’s offices in Cramlington, Mansfield or Portishead. The Commercial Director will proactively develop and maintain effective client relationships, identifying and securing the long-term flow of opportunities to ensure a pipeline of profitable work.
The Commercial Director is accountable for:
- Delivering – a strong level of sales in line with the agreed target and margin.
- Business development – use knowledge to develop Osprey’s offering to the market and identify areas for Osprey to increase market share.
- Sector intelligence – be the expert for your agreed sectors in Osprey – full knowledge of the market, clients, competitors and potential work.
- Account management – pro-active management of accounts ensuring knowledge of their work-bank, their wants and how Osprey will win work. Monthly review of all accounts, with clear engagement plans to maximise long-term value for both parties.
- Commercial relationships – maintain positive one-to-one relationships with key stakeholders/ influencers in your accounts.
- Marketing campaigns – planning and creating content for campaigns for your specific clients or target clients.
- Operational handshake – ensure the commercial to operational handover of projects follows the process and is effective.
- Managing the sales team and ensuring the process is followed.