We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our team. This will be a hybrid role based in the United Kingdom with locality to either near our Mansfield office.
The Project Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for the production of technical solutions, design and engineering of heavy lift, receiving transportation, load-out, marine transportations and load-ins.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in engineering transportation projects (using SPMT and modular conventional), barge loadouts and load-ins, jack and skid installations, hydraulic gantry installations and crane lifting projects.
The Project Engineer is accountable for:
- Acting as point of contact for the customer.
- Using their expertise to devise smart engineering solutions for heavy lifting and transportation projects.
- Preparing and selecting both existing and renewed engineering statements.
- Developing drawings, calculations, visualisations, manuals, risk assessments and other key documents.
- Ensuring efficient execution that delivers the right results for the customer with particular focus on safety and quality.
- Ensuring high levels of document quality and document control throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Attending site visits to assess customer requirements along with attendance during operations to manage and motivate the team.