Project Manager (Marine)
We are looking to hire a Project Manager (Marine) to join our Projects Division. The Project Manager will take full operational and commercial responsibility for the planning and execution of a project. You will work as part of a team of project managers within the Projects Department to deliver turnkey logistics solutions to Osprey’s clients across a wide range of business units including offshore renewables, oil & gas, construction, and defence sectors. You will be responsible for tendering activities from pre-contract award through to planning and execution of projects.
As a Project Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Contract Management – ensure that Osprey delivers the project as per the terms and conditions agreed in the contract and that all variations are captured and appropriately billed.
- Project Delivery – ensure that all aspects of the project process are followed so that each project is delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Project P&L – proactively negotiate and smartly purchase from suppliers to minimise cost.
- Project Engineering – ensure each project has all necessary engineering documentation produced to a high standard and peer-reviewed before execution.
- Client Relationships – ensure proactive relationships are maintained and cultivated with clients.
- Tendering – proactively manage on behalf of clients.