Project Engineer / Senior Engineer
A permanent Project Engineer / Senior Engineer role, based in the Southwest.
You will work as part of the team within the Nuclear Business Unit to deliver turnkey logistics solutions to Osprey’s clients throughout the UK and Europe.
The successful candidate will have an extensive experience in engineering of hydraulic gantry installations and crane lifting projects. Other role aspects may include the engineering and planning of transportation projects (using SPMT and modular conventional), barge loadouts and load-ins, jack and skid installations. Whilst this role will be based in one of our regional offices, the nature of the work may see you spending some time in client offices, onsite or offshore.
As Project Engineer you will be accountable for:
- Acting as a point of contact for the customer and site operation teams.
- Using your expertise to devise smart engineering solutions for heavy lifting and transportation projects.
- Conducting site visits and providing conceptual solutions for lifting operations.
- Preparing and selecting both existing and renewed engineering statements.
- Developing drawings, calculations, visualisations, manuals, risk assessments and other key documents.
- Ensuring efficient execution that delivers the right results for the customer with particular focus on safety and quality.
- Ensuring high levels of document quality and document control throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Attending site visits to assess customer requirements, along with attendance during operations to manage and motivate the team.
Please read the full role description for more information including salary and benefits offered in connection with this position.