Brexit and beyond…
PORT SERVICES AND BREXIT TRANSITION
- What will happen to port services post-Brexit transition?
- How will all port logistics change, if we move to WTO?
- Is your port services agent ready for changes in process?
In short, whatever happens over the next few months, it will be business as usual for Osprey’s Port Services team. With 25 years’ experience, our global connections, and hands-on partnerships at UK ports … we are ready for any and every outcome, post-Brexit transition.
About 60% of the goods we’ve already handled for our clients didn’t originate from or go to European destinations. Still, we have handled those cargoes’ customs clearance efficiently and effectively as part of our day-in / day-out routines – a ‘non EU’ situation is normal for us.
Choose a port agent who knows the systems
Whichever way the transition to UK independence happens, we’re already well-acquainted with systems that have been operating for over 25 years.
We are already ready to handle new port services
- In the event of a no-deal and WTO terms being adopted by UK, all trade with the EU will be on same terms as rest of world trade. We already know those new terms and processes.
- We can simply clear those shipments using the same systems we’ve used for shipping to the large number of countries outside the EU. Osprey is ready, so that you can be ready too.