Onshore wind farms and offshore wind farms, tidal power, cabling … Osprey is one of the UK’s most experienced renewables logistics providers. We understand the pressures and the aspirations of businesses large and small, making a contribution to the energy transition; we’ve been working with key partners in renewables for years.
Green energy couldn’t be more important, and we’re keen to play our part. From muster ports to the movement of turbines, blades, nacelles, towers (we pioneered vertical shipping), transition pieces, jacket and monopile foundations, subsea cables, met masts, cabling in particular … storage and shipping … we’re the only British specialist logistics provider that’s transported every large component to an offshore wind farm, for example. We don’t just deliver components, we make sure we deliver unexpected value for the renewables sector by finding ways to work better, together.
We are Osprey
For all onshore and offshore renewables – whether it’s wind turbine components that seem to be ever-increasing in size, transformers, substations, or energy converters … you’ll find we offer a logistics advantage on-site:
- Third-party site management
- Coordinated logistics that save costs
- Owner-operated barges and ships
- Swept path and structure analysis
- Advanced route studies and overbridging
- UK Customs management
- Temporary storage facilities
- Heavy cranes and contract lifting
- Skidding and skating units (1,000 tonnes)
- Self-Propelled Modular Trailers (3,000 tonnes)
- Jacking systems (3,000 tonnes)